Re: purpose of the c wrapper

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: purpose of the c wrapper
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:28:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Roumen Petrov wrote:

Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
Hello Vincent, Bob,

[SNIP]
But anyway, I don't see how the current git code generates C wrappers
for wince.

The host is usually xxx-mingw32ce and will match patterns like {*-}*-mingw*, i.e. it will generate wrappers as for mingw32.

i have just sent a mail with a patch for that.

But the C-wrapper-code of current (my repository close is about one month old) libtool don't include error.h :
#ifndef __MINGW32CE__
# include <errno.h>
#endif

and if the patch os accepted, you can remove the 3 #ifndef __MINGW32CE__ that are in the wrapper for cygwin / mingw

Vincent Torri