Re: Damien Lespiau » shave: making the auto tools output sane

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Damien Lespiau » shave: making the auto tools output sane
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:30:32 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 10 Jun 2009, Vincent Torri wrote:

The release was hastened in order to shave some lifetime from 'shave'.

Another related question: would it be possible to add a % at the beginning of each compilation command ? A bit like cmake or waf.

It seems that you are looking for 'themes' support. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw that only a Linux kernel theme had been implemented. If you are interested in this, please start a new thread on the automake list.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn