Re: libltdl.so: undefined reference to `dlopen_LTX_get_vtable'

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: libltdl.so: undefined reference to `dlopen_LTX_get_vtable'
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2009 14:45:14 +0200

Hello Fabiano,

* Fabiano Sidler wrote on Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 09:20:46PM CEST:
> Now, probably more interesting:

> ./libtool: 1: find: not found
> ./libtool: 1: find: not found

That's your issue, I bet.  Would've been better to see stdout and stderr
intermingled, to be certain, but your best bet is to install find and
try again.

> Can the absence of 'find' cause the problem? It's not SUSv3-compatible. Maybe
> i'll try it with find installed first, as soon as I have time for it.

find is certainly required in SUSv3.

find is also listed in the GCS as allowed to use for commands used
during installation (but not as utilities in makefiles and so).  Hmm.

Unless you have a very good reason not to have find installed and not to
be able to install it, I'm not inclined to try to work around a missing
find within Libtool.