dlpreopen and noinst_LTLIBRARIES

From: Дилян Палаузов
Subject: dlpreopen and noinst_LTLIBRARIES
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 14:58:33 +0200

Hello,

I have written an executable and plugins for it. I want to bind the plugins within the executable, so that I have at the end one single file containing the executables and the plugins.

For binding the plugins, I use ..._LDADD += -dlpreopen plugin. Since I have now the libraries&plugins within the executable, I do not want to install them. So I put the .la files of the libaries within noinst_LTLIBRARIES in Makefile.am.

The point is, that seeing noninst_ libtools concludes that this are convenience libraries and states, that convenience libraries cannot be dlpreopen (neither dlopen).

How shall I proceed to build dlpreopen libraries, that do not install.

Thanks in advance for your advice,
        Дилян