Re: libtool-2 problem: Building a QT3 Designer plugin

From: dherring
Subject: Re: libtool-2 problem: Building a QT3 Designer plugin
Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 09:44:48 -0500

> Unless my eyesight is going, it's in the second section only.
> Attached output of the two stages.

Since the -lrt appeared in the second phase, it is probably being picked
up from a .la file somewhere.  For each .so listed in the second phase,
check whether the accompanying .la exists and contains a -lrt (e.g.
/lib/a.so -> /lib/a.la).  If so, rename/move/delete the .la file and rerun
make.  These .la files are generally useful; but they sometimes contain
bad information.

Later,
Daniel