Re: Preloading without .la

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Preloading without .la
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 12:58:47 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009, Pierre Ossman wrote:

I upgraded to libtool 2 the other day and was hit by this bug again.
Has there been any work on fixing this rather large hole in the preload
functionality?

Did someone say 'hole'?

Can you please summarize the issue again to refresh our memory?

Any solution needs to be fully secure, even if the underlying OS is not as secure as it should be.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn