Problem creating shared libraries (DLL's) on OS/2

From: Paul Smedley
Subject: Problem creating shared libraries (DLL's) on OS/2
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 08:13:42 +0945

Hi All,

I have libtool mostly working to create DLL's on SO/2 - with one problem.

Our ld.exe is based on a very old version of GNU ld - and as such, doesn't seem to correctly create reloadable object files.

Is there a way to tell libtool to NOT create reloadable object files, and simple add all the individual object files to the compiler linking command?

Thanks,

Paul