Re: Can anyone think of a way to get circular dependencies between windo

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: Can anyone think of a way to get circular dependencies between windows DLLs?
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 22:24:55 +0100

Hello Dave,

* Dave Korn wrote on Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 07:54:02PM CET:
>   More specifically, can I get libtool to do this for me, without having to
> modify it (or do anything else unsuitable for GCC stage 3)?
>
>   I don't think I can get libtool to build the dummy import library for me as
> a libtool-controlled convenience library, so I think I'm left with just
> building the .a file as an ordinary target in my makefile and trying to
> persuade libtool to link it in, but I couldn't figure out how to do that.

You can use '-Wc,', '-Wl,', '-Xcompiler ', or '-Xlinker ' to get command
line arguments to by-pass libtool mangling and interpretation, and end
up being passed to the compiler driver or the linker, respectively.
The arguments may be ordered differently on the resulting command line,
however.

IIUC then the rest may be had by makefile rules?