Re: libtool release status

From: Gary V. Vaughan
Subject: Re: libtool release status
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:15:12 +0700

Hi Vincent,

On 18 May 2010, at 17:20, Vincent Torri wrote:
> almost everything is in the subject. 2 weeks ago, there was a thread about
> the release. So what is the status ?

I have a release candidate rolled from HEAD (am I supposed to call it 'master'
now that we use git?), with nothing more than version bumps and out-of-tree
sources updated. It passes most of the tests with gcc and vendor C compilers on
most of the 30 some architectures I have access to.  And in any case doesn't
seem to have regressed compared to the last stable release.

I still have a couple more test runs to complete, after which I'll upload to
alpha.gnu.org to solicit feedback...

Barring technical hiccoughs, expect it to arrive within a couple of days.

Gary V. Vaughan (address@hidden)