Re: Building modules on AIX

From: Daniel Sands
Subject: Re: Building modules on AIX
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 12:11:01 -0600

Yeah I'm just trying to avoid the RTL because it sometimes gums up the
works.  APR started with -brtl and it caused a bunch of headaches trying
to make that work--it built both the .so's and the static libraries, and
APR-UTIL linked to the static libraries instead of the .so's.  Maybe
the .la generated by the .a version took priority on the install.

I'm ultimately trying to build Subversion, but I'm caught in Dependency
Hell.