Re: Link Time Optimization

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: Re: Link Time Optimization
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 21:23:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 24 Aug 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

Vincent, what about the other question I asked:

* Vincent Torri wrote on Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 08:25:12PM CEST:
I Cc:ed you on the thread, was that wrong?  How can we reach you?

Please answer this.  Without somebody to ask about WinCE we *can* *not*
support it.

sorry, i don't really understand (my english is so ugly...). What do oyu want, exactly ? a mail ?

Vincent Torri