problem with mingw-w64 and libraries like libole32.a

From: Vincent Torri
Subject: problem with mingw-w64 and libraries like libole32.a
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2010 06:46:31 +0200 (CEST)

Hey,

I checked out libtool git 2 days ago and try to compile a library that uses libole32 or libws2_32 with mingw-w64 (cross compilation on linux). I get the usual message:

*** Warning: linker path does not have real file for library -lole32.
etc...

No problem with mingw. A guy from mingw-w64 told me that it worked before. Could this be a regression ?

thank you

Vincent