Re: Anything remaining to hold up the August release I promised?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Anything remaining to hold up the August release I promised?
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 13:59:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

While I doubt that I am qualified to review the patch, I am
definitely interested in seeing autotools fully support LTO.

Can you try out the patch series, ideally on something other than
GNU/Linux?  If it helps you, I can push the branch I have it on.

First I would need to build a GCC which properly supports LTO. Pushing the branch to head would certainly make it easier to test.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn