Version mismatch error

From: Sergio Belkin
Subject: Version mismatch error
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 13:33:17 -0300

Hi,

I have project with autotools made on Ubuntu, but when I want to
compile on CentOS it ends with error:

libtool: Version mismatch error.  This is libtool 2.2.6b
Debian-2.2.6b-2ubuntu1, but the
libtool: definition of this LT_INIT comes from libtool 2.2.10.
libtool: You should recreate aclocal.m4 with macros from libtool
2.2.6b Debian-2.2.6b-2ubuntu1
libtool: and run autoconf again.

I was using   2.2.10 (compiled) on CentOS. Is there not compatibility
between 2.2.x releases. Is there not a way to make it works with any
libtool 2.2.x?

Thanks in advance!

Sergio Belkin http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com