Re: multiple inclusion of file

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: multiple inclusion of file
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2012 13:24:38 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Gray, Steve, Wipro wrote:

Hello, I am in the process of trying to install the PCRE library.  I run the
configure command with the various
options, and I then run the make command, and this is when I get the error,
“warning: file
/usr/sfw/lib/libstdc++.so: attempted multiple inclusion of file”.  I am on a
Solaris 10 operating system.  Have
you seen this error message?  Is there something that I can do to get past this
so that I can get the PCRE
library installed?  How do I solve this?  If you have had this question asked
before, I apologize for asking
again, but I am at my rope’s end trying to get past this. I am new to PCRE, so
if my questions seem irrelevant or
pointless, I apologize.  I just need to get started. If you would like me to
send you my configure options, I can
do that, or any other information that you need from me, I’ll be glad to
provide.

I see this message every day. This is only a warning and not an error. How is it blocking you from building and installing the package?

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn