Re: "$to_tool_file_cmd" is empty

From: Bruce Korb
Subject: Re: "$to_tool_file_cmd" is empty
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:35:45 -0700

On 10/24/12 07:21, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:
>> There is no assignment to to_tool_file_cmd anywhere.
>
> It should have been injected into the libtool script, by config.status,
> which in turn is supposed to contain the expansion of
> _LT_PATH_CONVERSION_FUNCTIONS.
> If you can do that, then I think it confirms my hypothesis that your
> configure.ac is malformed and thus

I'm going to presume you are probably correct.

I took your advice about homebrew over fink and everything just worked.
Therefore, no need to figure out why someone else's project was scrogged.
Thank you for showing me how to diagnose the issue, just in case I
stub my toe in the future.  Thank you even more for pointing me at "brew". :)

Cheers - Bruce