Re: no .pc file

From: Yaroslav Bulatov
Subject: Re: no .pc file
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 13:26:29 -0700

Sorry for confusing terminology, I actually needed pc file for libltdl
not libtool The .pc file above seems to have solved my problem

For reference, the reason pc file was needed was because the toolchain
I'm using is doing something along these lines for each dependency of
fontforge (one of the dependencies was libltdl):

    if ${pkgconfig} --exists ${depname}; then
       # do stuff
    else
      echo "Missing dependency ${deplib} : ${depname}"
    fi