[sr #108201] libtool problems with -export-symbols-regex on solaris with

From: Richard PALO
Subject: [sr #108201] libtool problems with -export-symbols-regex on solaris with gcc-4.7.x
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 07:03:48 +0000

Follow-up Comment #23, sr #108201 (project libtool):

Since my original patch was in the vicinity, I suppressed $LDFLAGS as
suggested, and it did get over the unsupported option problem.

Decided to try the OBJDUMP flavor of SONAME test since libtool stores it in
config (stolen from destdir.at).

Attached is git diff that seems to work alright
I test with
    gmake CC=g++ check-local TESTSUITEFLAGS="-d -x -k export"

I think now the pieces are at least in place thanks to Mr Rosin.

cheers

(file #27116)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: export.at.git-diff             Size:0 KB

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?108201>

  Message posté via/par Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/