Re: how to break out of the libtool rathole ?

From: Dennis Clarke
Subject: Re: how to break out of the libtool rathole ?
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 10:11:59 -0400

> I have access to a Solaris 8 machine, and I am trying to reproduce your
> report.  If you are patient and polite in the mean time, I will report
> my
> findings back here when I'm done.

You Sir I will treat with the utmost respect and with endless gratitude.
However I can not extend these gestures to some other person who
emails me offlist as well as those on list that simply do not even
read what I write.  That is to say, when the hard data is placed on
the table and it is clear that I have not touched nor modified any
files in the source tarball then why continue to point fingers at me
saying I am making changes?  Simply a waste of my time.

Now then, in the spirit of open sourcery I am happy, in fact, overjoyed
to deal with someone not within the GMail namespace as well as
someone who clearly is interesting in a simple problem. '

Dennis

ps: I lost all credibility years ago when I told Larry to go to hell :-)
http://www.serverwatch.com/trends/article.php/3877526/The-Looming-Demise-of-OpenSolaris.htm