Re: libtool woes

From: Peter Rosin
Subject: Re: libtool woes
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:10:05 +0200

On 2013-09-10 15:56, Ozkan Sezer wrote:
> OK then, I'll keep an eye on mails from this list.
>
> (On an irrelevant note, the archive pages at
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libtool/2013-09/index.html
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-libtool/2013-09/index.html
> doesn't list any mails from me, but the ones from you from this thread
> are there, so I don't know whether any of the mails I send arrive at
> the list..)

That's strange, but you are correct in that all mails I have
received from you have been coming directly too me, and none have
arrived through the list. Maybe they are stuck in moderation, but
I don't know the details of that???

Anyway, I managed to dig up at least some background, see this thread

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-libtool/2006-09/msg00019.html

Cheers,
Peter