Re: [RFC] any critical patches for a release this weekend?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: [RFC] any critical patches for a release this weekend?
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 18:10:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 27 Oct 2014, Gary V. Vaughan wrote:

Bob, in light of both that and of your disappointed "something is better than nothing" response, I figured a fearless release from master not only saves us from getting back into the maintaining several HEADs hell we've been in before, but also gives me the opportunity to solicit a bit of outside help with patching the remaining few stubborn regressions I haven't had time to devote to over the last 9 months.

Thank you for being fearless and for doing the work to cut the release.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn