Re: shared object not being created when building with QNX toolchain

From: s1341-libtool
Subject: Re: shared object not being created when building with QNX toolchain
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 15:09:15 +0200

Replying to my own question, as I've refined the test case.

This is the updated Makefile.am: https://ghostbin.com/paste/9wj6d

Note that now the libfrida-agent-glue.so and libfrida-agent-container.so are not expected to be generated. It seems that they were not generated with the previous makefile, there were just some symlinks created in .libs.

The libfrida-agent.so is expected to be generated and installed into the lib directory, but it is not generated. The install target fails with this output:

```
libtool: install: /usr/bin/install -p .libs/libfrida-agent.so /home/srubenst/github/frida/build/frida-qnx-arm/lib/libfrida-agent.so
/usr/bin/install: cannot stat '.libs/libfrida-agent.so': No such file or directory
```

The full output with V=1 is available here: https://ghostbin.com/paste/37zpz

Why is the libfrida-agent.so not generated!?!

Please help me as I am tearing out my hair in frustration here.

Thanks
s1341