Re: How to make a C++ -module?

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: How to make a C++ -module?
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:24:59 -0500

Patrick,

Did you build the compiler yourself?  Basically Libtool is saying you only have a static version of your runtime library, so if you built the compiler yourself, add --enable-shared when you configure.  If not, I'll see if I can get a NetBSD VM up and running so I can reproduce your problem, but at first glance it appears to be your compiler.

Robert