staging dir (DESTDIR)

From: Tomek Bury
Subject: staging dir (DESTDIR)
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 17:17:08 +0000

Hi,

Is there any way to make libtool play nicely with cross-compiled dependencies in temporary staging directory? I'm trying to build Weston which requires wayland which, in turn, requires ffi. Libtool correctly finds the 1st-level dependencies (wayland) but then fails on libffi.

In theory it should Just Work (TM) but in practice libtool tries to use sed on /usr/local/lib/libffi.la (I've configured with --prefix=/usr/local) which doesn't exist.

Cheers,
Tomek