Re: Colons not escaped for setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Colons not escaped for setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH.
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 14:01:28 -0600 (CST)

On Fri, 2 Feb 2018, Philipp Thomas wrote:

The wrapper script created by ltmain 2.4.6 on Linux sets LD_LIBRARY_PATH as an
absolute path. Unfortunately it doesn't escape colons and the colon is the
delimiter
for paths in LD_LIBRARY_PATH. So the exe doesn't find its library.

Could someone help me locate the place where I could modify the escaping?

Are you saying that your system includes colons in its filesystem paths? That would definitely be problematic.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn