dlpreopening not working for __stdcall functions

From: Carlos Sánchez de La Lama
Subject: dlpreopening not working for __stdcall functions
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 14:00:06 +0200

Hi all,

it seems stdcall function decorations prevent those symbols to be
recognized in func_generate_dlsyms. I attach a small example of this
(only can be replicated on win32 hosts, I am using mingw32).

The makefile generates 4 files:
loader -> works
loader_static -> works (dlpreloads the module)
loader_stdcall -> works (uses stdcall but no dlpreloads)
loader_stdcall_static -> segfaults (module_foo symbol is not there)

I also attach a patch for main libtool script that makes it work. I am
going to prepare a proper patch over HEAD libtool.m4, but if anyone has
any comments please let me know.

BR

Carlos

--