lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2466 in lilypond: Lilypond files fail when compile

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2466 in lilypond: Lilypond files fail when compiled singly, but not when compiled as part of a large number
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:12:34 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Build

New issue 2466 by address@hidden: Lilypond files fail when compiled singly, but not when compiled as part of a large number

From Thomas Morely:

The "Contemporary vibrato" snippet is not compiling.

(1) I tested again compiling the whole lsr with:

#!/bin/bash

for LILYFILE in *.ly
do
  STEM=$(basename "$LILYFILE" .ly)
  echo "running $LILYFILE..."
lilypond --format=png -ddelete-intermediate-files "$LILYFILE"
& "$STEM".txt
done

and it works fine.

(2) I tested compiling the whole lsr with:

lilypond *.ly

and it works fine.

(3) But running the single file fails. I've no idea what's going on.

This affects the ability to upgrade the LSR and be sure there won't be compile errors.

Attachments:
        contemporary-vibrato.ly  12.3 KB