lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2496 in lilypond: Patch: 30 day webathon for k

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2496 in lilypond: Patch: 30 day webathon for kickstarter support
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 06:09:49 +0000

Comment #13 on issue 2496 by address@hidden: Patch: 30 day webathon for kickstarter support

"has had several LGTMs" is only accurate if you count Patchy the autobot in, and
a) those don't accumulate but merely report the status of the last patch.
b) more LGTM from Patchy mean either redundant runs or a patch that needed several iterations. Now it is true that there was _one_ LGTM in the course of the discussion from Graham (though not on the last iteration of he patch) and the caveat of that LGTM has been addressed.

Maybe we should change the text from the accept-patch command and reserve LGTM to humans rather than an automated review using a human only as compoment? Before I recognized it as an autogenerated text, I tended to assign more meaning to it than appropropriate as well.