lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] Issue 2803 in lilypond: Barcheck fails on rest and lyric

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2803 in lilypond: Barcheck fails on rest and lyrics
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2012 10:51:07 +0000

Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 2803 by address@hidden: Barcheck fails on rest and lyrics

Markus Grunwald discussed this on Lilypond IRC and then reported here:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/bug-lilypond/2012-09/msg00006.html

Post follows:

Hello,

I'm not top posting. Oh dear...

my first tries with lilypond lead to this warning:

\version "2.14.2"
<<
  \relative c' { g2 g4 g4  | r4  b  b  b  }
  \addlyrics   { hm hm  hm | hm  hm hm hm }

% Interpreting music...
% demo.ly:4:27: warning: barcheck failed at: 1/4
%   \addlyrics   { hm hm  hm
%                            | hm  hm hm hm }

irc channel #lilypond asked me to post this here...

cu
Markus