lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesigna

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2783 in lilypond: wrong placement of timesignature
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 16:20:15 +0000

Comment #44 on issue 2783 by address@hidden: wrong placement of timesignature

LGTM. I feel bad about all the effort you took for the original patch, and the lack of useful feedback. But at least now we are having a good picture of the situation thanks to your work, and we have also eliminated the 2.15.13 regression that managed to sneak in under the radar previously. So we are better off than the situation from which you started, even though we ended up in a different direction.