lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2820 in lilypond: Tab staff repeat sign

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2820 in lilypond: Tab staff repeat sign
Date: Sat, 08 Sep 2012 17:52:17 +0000

Comment #10 on issue 2820 by address@hidden: Tab staff repeat sign

Looking at the regtest diffs, I think it might make sense to attempt squeezing the dots more in case at least one of them would fall outside of the staff: that looks uglier than a bit of squeeze.

Also I think it would probably make sense to handle the 0-line case like the "regular" 1-line case and let at least the dots appear. The latter may be subject to discussion and a separate issue and patch as it apparently was not the case before, and might possibly be due to the way the regtest was written as well. So it probably would make sense not to mix it with this issue; it just was something that occured to me when looking at the test.