lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2801 in lilypond: Patch: Approximates cross-st

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 2801 in lilypond: Patch: Approximates cross-staff slurs in VerticalAxisGroup vertical-skylines.
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 20:01:25 +0000

Comment #46 on issue 2801 by address@hidden: Patch: Approximates cross-staff slurs in VerticalAxisGroup vertical-skylines.

Posted a new patch that implements one of David's suggestions about copying grob properties.

I've also been able to reproduce the regtest problem from David's patch. Could someone please confirm that other patch sets cause the same problem? If not, what about David's patch could trigger the memory problem? As memcheck does not catch any invalid reads or conditional jumps outside of the normal ones from Guile, I am having a very hard time tracking down the cause of this.

My question from before still stands - is there any tool that'll take gprof data (or valgrind or whatever) from multiple runs and do a tree that shows where the runs converge and diverge in terms of functions called, argument values and return values?