lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3101 in lilypond: Patch: Eliminates the Hara_k

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 3101 in lilypond: Patch: Eliminates the Hara_kiri_engraver.
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 18:25:12 +0000

Comment #10 on issue 3101 by address@hidden: Patch: Eliminates the Hara_kiri_engraver.

checking [] a grob property [] creating the grob, [] _Should_ we be doing this?

I'll try to explain this on the Reitveld issue itself, where the original misunderstanding came up.

I think that the design here should be done also considering the implementation of alternative staves,

This patch keeps the original design, but makes it work consistently. That means previous ideas for more sophisticated options related to removeEmptyStaves ((codereview.appspot.com/6945064/)) are still available -- as are the user-designed methods already in use.