lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4014 in lilypond: Patch: Add an expert font tr

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4014 in lilypond: Patch: Add an expert font tree interface
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2014 11:18:18 +0000

Comment #18 on issue 4014 by address@hidden: Patch: Add an expert font tree interface

James, that's perfectly okay. My impression from the last few days is that several people are in favor of the idea, in favor of combining it with Abraham's work on music fonts right away, and in favor of making this easily accessible to the user immediately (read: write a good piece documentation in the NR).

I'll take care of that, and let you and Urs know when a second countdown seems reasonable. (Actually, I wasn't aware that a patch on Rietveld immediately causes the countdown machinery to run.)

Best,
Alexander