lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4062 in lilypond: Patch: Use aligned-on-x-pare

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4062 in lilypond: Patch: Use aligned-on-x-parent instead of other callbacks for some grobs
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 08:27:54 +0000

Comment #14 on issue 4062 by address@hidden: Patch: Use aligned-on-x-parent instead of other callbacks for some grobs

This is *very* suspicious. I've ran make from scratch and full regtest comparison on my machine, and there are no differences (screenshot attached). I have also manually compiled the files you listed, and there were no errors whatsoever.

Are you sure this is not some Patchy artifact? Do you have any idea why we might be getting different results?
FWIW, my code is commit b74d0b77fef7c13 on dev/janek/issue-4062.

Attachments:
        regtest-results.png  69.1 KB