lilypond-auto

[Lilypond-auto] Issue 4073 in lilypond: Fix TabNoteHead X-positioning

From: lilypond
Subject: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 4073 in lilypond: Fix TabNoteHead X-positioning
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2014 13:52:52 +0000

Owner: address@hidden
Labels: Type-Defect

New issue 4073 by address@hidden: Fix TabNoteHead X-positioning

Right now, TabNoteHead positioning is an ugly hack:
TabNoteHead.X-offset is set ly:self-alignment-interface::x-aligned-on-self, but that code isn't actually used by default because self-alignment-X property is unset. Instead, tab-note-head::print aligns the stencil "internally" *and* shifts it by a _hardcoded value_ to make it _appear_ center-aligned on noteheads. This is so ugh!

I have a draft of a patch that will fix this, but i'll probably be too busy for the next weeks to finish it. If i don't get back to this by October, consider the issue abandoned by me.