lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 621 in lilypond: Dynamics should avoid cross-s

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 621 in lilypond: Dynamics should avoid cross-staff BarLines (e.g. GrandStaff, PianoStaff etc)
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 09:48:19 +0000

Comment #31 on issue 621 by address@hidden: Dynamics should avoid cross-staff BarLines (e.g. GrandStaff, PianoStaff etc)

Keith? Any word on Janek's comment #30? Would your change in comment #29 be what we should be doing in the Dynamics context?

It looks ugly as heck so if it is "the right thing to do"(tm) regarding our current code base, I'd prefer if we just changed it in LilyPond ourselves instead of advertising that kind of setting to the world at large.

Then we have more leeway to quietly solve this differently at some later point of time without fearing too many backward compatibility repercussions.