lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 630 in lilypond: non-synchronized grace note m

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 630 in lilypond: non-synchronized grace note makes voiceOne go stems down
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 09:06:10 +0000

Comment #27 on issue 630 by address@hidden: non-synchronized grace note makes voiceOne go stems down

Well, the commit mentioned in comment #26 is reasonably easy to revert but, uh, that does not change the outcome at all. I'm pretty sure I am looking at the right piece of code currently, however, namely the Grace_engraver and its manner of working with graceSettings. The timing of the overrides/reverts of the grace engraver are obviously interspersed with that of \voiceOne, with \voiceOne doing its reverts of previous voice settings (via pop-first, namely non-temporary overrides) after \grace has already established its settings, so when \grace at its end pops all settings it thinks it touched, it will not pop its own settings (which \voiceOne already did) but rather the ones by \voiceOne.