lilypond-auto

Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 302 in lilypond: bad shape for tied notes in d

From: lilypond
Subject: Re: [Lilypond-auto] Issue 302 in lilypond: bad shape for tied notes in different clefs
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 15:07:18 +0000

Updates:
        Labels: -Priority-Low

Comment #10 on issue 302 by address@hidden: bad shape for tied notes in different clefs

I'm probably weird in that I consider the screenshot in #9 not at all egregious. It's pretty much how I would do this.

The only conceivable improvement I could think of are two half-ties joined by a dotted line or curved middle slur segment or something. But that would pretty certainly go right through the changed clef (since the clef change would hardly be called for at this point of time if the respective tessiture of the clefs would not be at opposite ends of the staff).

Any word from the authorities?