lilypond-book and PDF

From: Thomas Willhalm
Subject: lilypond-book and PDF
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:29:54 +0100

Hello,

I have hacked lilypond-book such that it supports pdflatex, too. It's
probable that I made some errors, because I don't know any python.
Nevertheless I can now produce a song book in PDF with hyperlinks, now.
I didn't care about the inline music, so this is almost surely broken
for PDF.

I've attached a diff with the lilypond-book that came with 1.4.10.
If it is of any use, feel free to include, extend, or modify it.
To use the pdf-part provide the option -fpdflatex. It should produce
a file *.pdflatex in this, which can be feed to pdflatex.

Best regards
Thomas
--
http://www.thomas.willhalm.de/