Re: compiling help

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: compiling help
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 18:41:01 +0200

I haven't seen exactly this error message before, but it
looks as if configure didn't find the program Bison. It
should be included in some standard package for C code
development. Make sure that you have the program installed,
remove config.cache, rerun configure and verify that it
finds the correct version of bison. It it doesn't help,
please send a copy of the configure printouts to the
mailing list.

  /Mats