clean-fonts in 1.5

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: clean-fonts in 1.5
Date: 31 May 2002 11:36:23 -0400

Since I switched to 1.5, I've been having an intermittent problem with
old font information hanging around.  The symptom is that all my
noteheads are triangles and such things, and the clefs are either
missing or wrong.

neither clean-fonts nor make uninstall seems to remove the
information, but various versions of "rm -rf
/usr/local/share/lilypond" or /usr/local/share/lilypond/fonts
(followed by a "make install") do the trick.

I haven't reinstalled 1.4, so I don't know why the problem comes
back.  This morning's version was after installing cvs over 1.5.58.

In any case, this should be addressed before 1.6.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139
(If I haven't invited you to my party on June 2, I'm sure it's an oversight.)