[patch] more tutorial.itely

From: Graham Percival
Subject: [patch] more tutorial.itely
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 01:49:03 -0700

First patch is for the lyric sections of the tutorial.  I don't use
lyrics, so there aren't many changes.  Lyrics are also the shortest
sections in the tutorial.
This patch should be applied after my first patch for tutorial.itely,
not against plain 1.5.71.  (if you'd like a patch against plain 1.5.71,
that's easily done, but I thought you're prefer it this way)

Second patch is for the _right_ AUTHORS file.  :)

- Graham Percival