Re: moving hyphen

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: moving hyphen
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:42:08 +0200

address@hidden writes:

> > you can   move everything with extra-offset. Specifying dimensions of
> > a grob: set grob property extent-X , extent-Y
>
> I've tried that already without success.  May I ask for a small
> working example?

I've changed some names, so update from CVS.  This doesn't get any
beauty points, so when I have enough time (sigh), I might want to
change how this done (not the coming year though :).

\header {

texidoc = "Grob extents may be hard coded using grob
    properties.  This requires Grob::preset_extent () function.
"
}

\score {
    \context Lyrics \lyrics {
        \property Lyrics . LyricHyphen \set #'extra-offset = #'(0.0 . -5.0)
        foo --
        \property Lyrics . LyricText \set #'X-extent-callback =
#Grob::preset_extent
        \property Lyrics . LyricText \set #'extent-X = #'(-10.0 . 10.0)
 bar baz
        }
    \paper { linewidth = -1.0 }
}