Re: [patch] (preliminary) bugfix: time signatures

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: [patch] (preliminary) bugfix: time signatures
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2002 14:28:16 +0200 (CEST)

On 10 Aug 2002, Laura Conrad wrote:

>     Juergen> See input/test/time.ly for comprehensive usage examples.
>
> I can't see any old time signatures when I look at this.  It looks
> like they should be there, but all I see is modern
> numerator/denominator ones in the mensural and neo-mensural sections.

This probably means the font characters could not be found for some
reason.  (Seems there should be something done with the warning message
for this case that once was removed since it was triggered too often.)

Are you sure you removed any old afm/tfm/pk files (since my patch
includes changes to the font)?

Greetings,
Juergen