Re: Something's changed about the makefiles?

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: Re: Something's changed about the makefiles?
Date: 11 Aug 2002 09:58:29 -0400

    Jan> In that case, better just use ly2dvi.  I've checked, but the previously
    Jan> selected 'mutopia' template doesn't work together with the current
ones.

If the ly2dvi options weren't removed from the makefile on purpose,
couldn't they be put back?  I really think it's better practice to
have the recommended options stored in a makefile.  I do it for all my
stuff, so I don't really remember the outdir= syntax, nor do I feel
like typing it.  And if I don't type it, cvs keeps complaining about
the intermediate files not being anything it knows about.

(617) 661-8097  fax: (801) 365-6574
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139