Re: cvs build web-doc fails; make all-clean?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: cvs build web-doc fails; make all-clean?
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2002 00:18:48 -0700

On Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:28:17 +0200
Han-Wen Nienhuys <address@hidden> wrote:
> address@hidden writes:
> > cvs update; make distclean; make all;
> >
> > make web-doc
>
> make web-clean

Ah.

Might it be useful to have a "make all-clean" or the like?  Now that
I've made this mistake I (probably :)  won't make it again, but it
might be nice if there was a "clean up everything and make the source
tree like new again".

Of course, there probably already _is_ such a make option, and I just
haven't figured out how to do it yet... :)