tagline and copyright in a one-page score

From: Graham Percival
Subject: tagline and copyright in a one-page score
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2002 13:06:48 -0700

A while ago I noticed that if a score only has one page, LilyPond would
only print the tagline and wouldn't print the copyright.  After some
help, I figured out how to change this behaviour.  However, in the mean
time I learned that if I include a \header{tagline="copyright
notice\break tagline notice"} in \score, I could work around this
problem.

To make LilyPond print the tagline and copyright automatically, I added
a"onlypage" style to tex/titledefs.tex   Then I added a line in ly2dvi
which adds "\ifthen\something\thispagestyle{onlypage}" to the latex
headers.  The problem is that I need to use the "ifthen" latex package,
which (I imagine) would increase the memorize footprint of lilypond and
might make it run slightly slower.

Is there intrest in this patch?  I'm happy to drop the idea now (since
I'm using \header{tagline="copyright\break tagline"} ), but if anybody
else thinks this would be a useful patch, I'll send it along.  The patch
itself would be quite simple -- two lines to tex/titledefs.tex, and
two lines to scripts/lilypond.py.