Re: Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/The-Feta-font.html#The%20Feta%2

From: Juergen Reuter
Subject: Re: Documentation/user/out-www/lilypond/The-Feta-font.html#The%20Feta%20font
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 21:22:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:

> have mf-to-table output
>
>       \translator { \ScoreContext
>            Script \set #'font-name  = #FONT-NAME
>       }}
>
> where FONT-NAME comes from the command line argument.

I hope you don't shoot at me, but I finally decided to follow the
\musicglyph approach, since your solution would have required a lot more
of code to fix than just the 3 contiguous lines of my patch.

One problem (independent from this patch) still remains: if a
@lilypond{...} statement results in a document that contains more than one
page, only the first page of lily's output is embedded into the
documentation.  Therefore, the font shows up incompletely.

Greetings,
Juergen