CVS failures and posts

From: David Bobroff
Subject: CVS failures and posts
Date: 15 May 2003 17:17:44 +0000

> Please keep discussions  on compiling 1.7 on the devel list.

Will do.

> (1.7 is in development. It breaks sometimes - especially if I'm busy
>    with it.).

Understood.  One question: Do you want feedback concerning build fails
as I was doing (only on this list rather than the user list)?  I would
assume so.  I ask so that I don't clutter this list with unnecessary
posts.

By the way, ChangLog version 1.885 compiles just fine now on RedHat 9.0.

-David Bobroff